FAQ Category: Government

How can I report a street lamp out?

Street lamp outages can be reported directly to the power company at this site. You...

View and Download >

How do I request a copy of a municipal record?

Government Records Request Forms are available in the Municipal Clerk’s office...

View and Download >

If I want to speak to the Mayor and Council in person, how do I get on the Agenda?

All meetings have an “Open to the Public” portion to afford the public time to...

View and Download >

When do the Mayor and Township Committee hold public meetings?

Stillwater’s Mayor and Township Committee hold public meetings two times per month...

View and Download >

COVID-19 Information

Visit the Office of Emergency Management page for links and the latest information


Click Here to Download